Brian is the Managing Director of Pervasive Path Consulting, a firm which focuses on helping companies make the most out of mobile. Brian has worked with large enterprises to envision, plan for, implement and launch mobile solutions for customer engagement and commerce, field service, mobile supply chain, and business process enablement. In addition to his role with Pervasive, Brian is the President and co-Founder of Wheedle, a service which connects consumers who are looking to go out, with establishments who want to attract their business.
Brian is also an Adjunct Professor at Kent State University and teaches a course on Mobile and Digital Strategy.
Brian has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering from Case Western Reserve University, an MBA from the Tepper School of Business and a Masters in Public Policy Management from the H.J. Heinz School at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Led implementations of mobile banking projects at more than 40 major banks and credit unions across North America, including 10 of the top 25 institutions. Solutions enabled over 500 million SMS, mobile web and application transactions, allowing customers to view account balances, transaction history, transfer funds, pay bills and remotely deposit checks.
- In support of a field service mobile application, evaluated the use of ruggedized equipment over smartphones to select the optimal platform, yielding more than $35M in equipment and service savings.
- Created mobile strategy and roadmap for a Fortune 50 insurance provider to identify and prioritize mobile initiatives across lines of business. Evaluated competitive landscape, organizational objectives and capabilities in order to determine prioritization and assessed complexity of implementation based on required integration with back-end systems.
- Provided mobile access to ERP within manufacturing facilities through a $10M rollout of network infrastructure and wireless scanning equipment to 65 plants and warehouses across multiple countries.
- Deployed in-store access to product information and digital content for a major music retailer resulting in a 9% increase in sales conversions, leading to $100M increase in revenue.