Brian is a proven digital leader with over 20 years of management and technology consulting experience focusing on digital transformation, process improvement and how mobile solutions and other technology can help drive business opportunities and optimization.
Brian founded Pervasive Path Consulting in 2011 ago to help companies navigate their digital journey by leveraging his 10 years of mobility experience, as well as his 20+ year background leading digital transformation efforts. Brian has helped clients envision, plan for, implement and launch mobile solutions for customer engagement and commerce, field service, mobile supply chain, and business process enablement.
In addition to his work at Pervasive Path, Brian has previously taught courses on Mobile and Digital Strategy at Kent State University’s School of Digital Science, and a course on The Mobile Banking Opportunity at the University of Wisconsin’s Graduate School of Banking.
- Led a $15M digital transformation program that successfully consolidated and replaced the marketing, sales, ordering, finance and customer support systems and processes for a $500M software security company. Guided executive leadership through envisioning, designing and mobilizing a program to transform their business around a new integrated Marketo, Salesforce Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud and NetSuite platform.
- Led implementations of mobile banking projects at more than 40 major banks and credit unions across North America, including 10 of the top 25 institutions. Solutions enabled over 500 million SMS, mobile web and application transactions, allowing customers to view account balances, transaction history, transfer funds, pay bills and remotely deposit checks.
- Helped a Fortune 1000 CPG company define and mobilize the organization and capabilities to support development and maintenance of enterprise mobile initiatives on a worldwide basis. Selected an on-shore/off-shore hybrid staffing approach and defined required roles and responsibilities. Led team of vendors, architects and developers to define the reference architecture and build out technical capabilities for a repeatable development approach.
- Crafted mobile strategy and roadmap which defined and prioritized the top 8 opportunities to improve salesforce productivity and increase sales. Led projects to deliver digital contract execution capabilities and mobile marketing library solutions to sales personnel across the country.
- Provided mobile access to ERP within manufacturing facilities through a $10M rollout of network infrastructure and wireless scanning equipment to 65 plants and warehouses across multiple countries.
- Deployed in-store access to product information and digital content for a major music retailer resulting in a 9% increase in sales conversions, leading to $100M increase in revenue.